Monday, September 13, 2010

Parody Sign


In this project me and my Digital Design class had to alter a sign. We did this by taking a regular street sign and making it something totally different. I changed a "warning high voltage" sign, and altered it for it to look like Zeus striking down a man. We had to change the sign totally from scrap which means we couldnt just go and copy and paste stuff. In this project I had to trace over the man and the electricty symbol from the original sign and then i made both of them smaller so I could fit the Zeus part of the sign. I got Zeus from the internet but I couldnt just paste it on there I had to trace over it and then paint it black. One problem I had with the sign is the tracing part but when I zoomed in a bunch it wasnt to hard. I was actually pretty happy with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment